The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the CEO in all aspects of daily operations. Assisting to establish systems and protocols required to operate and scale ReNeighbor. Included but not limited to HR onboarding, CRM set up, establishing digital and physical collateral storage, and working with the board of directors.
Ultimately, setting the foundation for organizational success and finding ways to leverage and collaborate with existing organizations in this space. Must also exercise a great deal of discretion, as you may frequently be provided with highly confidential information.
Work directly with the CEO and board to assist with development of internal operating processes.
- Researching and identifying best practices for financial reporting and HR onboarding
- Researching community events and establishing criteria to determine participation
- Research and identify community partnership opportunities.
Carryout the organizations mission
- Answer the telephone, greet visitors, and reach out on behalf of ReNeighbor.
- Running errands
- Representing the agency at various events.
Key Skills Required:
- Exemplify professionalism and a positive image.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and the community.
- A desire to affect community change.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Complete the form below to apply for this opportunity.