Digital Content Intern
The ideal candidate for this position is a talented, creative and self-motivated still photographer, videographer and editor who can create compelling advertising and testimonial content for our organization. Should have working knowledge on how to script/outline, shoot and edit projects from start to finish and deliver polished, final product ready for use on a variety of digital, broadcast, and print platforms.
Please be prepared to showcase samples of your work or recent projects. Those looking to gain valuable experience with a startup organization, develop a portfolio of engaging content, and see that content used in a campaign are encouraged to apply.
30hrs/week in Summer
15-20hrs/week Fall and Spring
Reports to CEO and founder
· Create video and photo content for Television, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms both online and offline
· Work with marketing and communications committee team to plan upcoming content
· Deliver completed videos and photos on deadline
Key Skills Required:
- Experience creating videos and photo content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and websites.
- Shooting with professional or semi-pro video/photo cameras
- Ability to deliver quality audio
- Ability to plan narrative, shoots
- Attention to detail
- Understand and have the ability to control lighting
- Proficient in use of video editing software and Photoshop
- Experience producing and editing video content
- Intimate knowledge of social media, audience engagement, and share-worthy content.
- Ability to work both independently and under close direction.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and the community.
- A strong desire to affect community change.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- The ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Complete the form below to apply for this opportunity.